TRAINOBMENT MCPB PROGRAM

MY EXPERIENCE BEING  A  PART OF TRAINOBMENT PROGRAM










     Enormayu is an E-Learning platform which has introduced the new concept called Trainobment -Training over job placement.The trainobment program includes personality development ,career development,profile branding,aptitude,interview preparation etc using modern technology to help students,graduates,freshers and experienced professionals to land in their dream job.

Here I would like to share some of the activities and tasks I have learned through this trainobment program.


Stress and Time Management




    These are  the most  important things we need in our life. This program helped us to overcome stress and helped us to manage our time. Time management helps us to overcome stress and helps us to make the right decision in our life.

  • Trainobment program first taught us about the effects of stress and also solutions to overcome these stress .

  • They also taught us to manage our time through a to-do list which was very useful for me as it was difficult for me to manage my time.


Routine Challenge


In our first session Enormayu Trainobment program taught us about discipline in our day to day life.According to them waking up early in the morning is the first step to become successful in our life .So they implemented this routine challenge and told us to do workout or yoga or anything which we are interested and asked us to post it in social media.This challenge helped me to wake up early so that now i have some extra time to do any sort of other things.


Passion factor


This was a turning point for me as this program helped me to discover my passion which I was unaware about it.It also gave me an interest to follow my passion. They also told us to ask ourselves whether it get  bored by doing it again and again and said if it is ,then it is not your actual passion. They also told us to reserve some amount of time to follow our passion.Yes ,i am following this and i personally think this helped me a lot.


Website Building



    It was my first experience of building a personal website.Initially i did not have any idea about this ,but this trainobment program helped me to create a personal website effectively with the help of Wix.This taught me what are the various templates i can use in my website. There are more chances if we have a personal website and also people from all over the world will get to know about us .I am happy that now i can create my own personal website.


Video Resume



    When I heard about video resume I was a bit more eager to know about this.This was also my first experience .I really enjoyed creating animated video resume through the application called toonly. I spent much time on this video resume as it was more interesting to me . Initially i created a script for myself as suggested in trainobment program and then i started working on it which turned out a well formed video resume.After completing this we had a task of posting it in a social media .


Aptitude




    As we all know that aptitude is the first and basic step we all needed to learn for our placements.This program also taught us the importance and benefits of aptitude.Also they arranged a special session for this where a guest lecturer taught us the following topics:

  • Quants

  • Logical reasoning

  • Verbal reasoning

Sir  had  also taught us the various shortcuts and tricks for solving the problem which was less time consuming .This was a two days program and I really enjoyed this aptitude session.


Guest Lecture


Overall this was one of the most informative session i ever had.Our guest lecturer was Mr.Muralidharan R Nair who shared his experience which was a valuable and informative.He gave us a good suggestions for our future.Through this session i came to know about his success story ,his journey and his achievements which inspired me alot.I feel privileged to be a part of this session and i thank Mr Muralidharan sir and Enormayu team for arranging this wonderful session.


Team Work


Teamwork is generally understood as the willingness of a group of people to work together to achieve a common aim. They made a team of four members and asked us to work as a team as teamwork helps us to understand others,build friendly friendships and to get any job done the right way.They also told us to communicate through email so that our email writing skills will be improved which is another most important in the corporate world. 


Team Lead


A team leader is responsible for guiding a group of people as they complete a project. They are responsible for developing and implementing a timeline their team will use to reach its end goal.Being a team lead should be more responsible and should guide their team in a right manner.I really enjoyed leading the team satisfying the needs of the team members, assigning tasks and completing within the deadlines.


Skills That I Learnt



        After joining this program I learnt various skills which I was unaware of before.Here are some of the skills i learnt through this program.

  • I got to know how to use google docs and google sheets.

  • Also communication skills through public speaking and GD.

  • Time management skills through to-do list.


Advanced Hiring Technology


Here I learned about how ATS (Application Tracking System) works.What are the things should be added in our resume so that it won't get rejected.Also i learnt about the Profile Summary Formulae i.e ARALTICS .I also got to know about Search Engine Optimization. So these are the things I learned.


Psychology Of Hiring Manager


This trainobment program taught us how to build a bond with the interviewer .What are the levels of the manager and how to deal with it .Also I got to know about O’HARE’S test.


Overall Outcome Of Program


To be honest this was my very first and new experience of attending the Live Online Interactive Sessions and it was beyond my expectation.This was the best program that can give a good exposure to the corporate world and i would recommend my friends to join this trainobment program and i am pretty sure that their future would be better and brighter.I personally thank Enormayu team for arranging this wonderful Trainobment program and helping freshers and unemployed people to get back in their profession.








Comments

  1. Good work Karthik. Keep doing and all best for your future

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done karthik... best wishes for ur future😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow karthik k this is just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work karthik.All the best 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really worth reading, great input. Keep up the good work 👌

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karthik u have done an excellent work.. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work karthik. Quality of content was excellent 👌 keep up good work👍

    ReplyDelete
  8. I appreciate your work karthik.Keep learning

    ReplyDelete
  9. I appreciate your work karthik.Keep learning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well explained about program, well structured All the best . Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice work Karthik..all the best

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment